- 1 About eSanjeevani OPD service
- 2 Features Accessible Under E Sanjeevani OPD
- 3 Details Of E Sanjeevani OPD
- 4 Token Generation / Registration / Login method Under E Sanjeevani OPD
- 5 Scheduling An Appointment
- 6 Consultation Procedure
- 7 Procedure to View Patient Profile
- 8 Procedure To View Timings
- 9 Download E Sanjeevani OPD Application
- 10 Checking Profile and Timings
- 11 Process To Do Doctor Login
- 12 Contact The Concerned Authorities
About eSanjeevani OPD service
This Service aims to offer healthcare services to patients in their houses. Safe and structured video-based clinical appointments between a doc in a hospital and a patient in the confines of his house are being sanctioned.
The plan is especially useful during times of pandemic Coronavirus as it assists people to ignore going out to consult a doc or visit a hospital. Through eSanjeevani OPD, anyone can seek medical advice and medication through video and audio. With the setup of this service, humans living in the remotest zones will also be able to get their health-associated consultation.
Features Accessible Under E Sanjeevani OPD
The features which are present in this platform are given here in the list:-
Also Read: Jan Dhan Yojna(PMJDY)
- Patient registration
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doc
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Free Service
- Fully configurable (consultation time limit, no. of daily slots, no. of clinics /doctors, and waiting room slots).
Details Of E Sanjeevani OPD
|Name||E Sanjeevani OPD|
|Launched by||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Objective||Helping people get OPD appointments|
|Benefit||Get easy OPD appointments|
Services Accessible At E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
- Online OPD
- Real-time telemedicine
- State services doctors
- Video consultation
- Free services
Token Generation / Registration / Login method Under E Sanjeevani OPD
To register yourself on the portal you’ll have to go through the step-by-step application process given here:-
- Initially, go through the official website of the portal
- On the homepage, press on the “Patient Registration” tab.
- A new web page will be visible to your screen
- You suppose to enter your mobile number
- An OTP will be provided to your number
- To receive the OTP you will suppose to press on the option called Send OTP
- Enter out the OTP received
- The registration page will appear out on your screen
- Fill up all the details
- Request token for discussion
- Uploaded the health records (if any).
- You will get the Token and Patient ID through SMS.
- Now you suppose to log in utilizing the “Patient Login” tab available at the e Sanjeevani OPD Portal homepage
- The login page will appear on your screen
- Enter the Patient ID or Mobile number along with Token No.,
- Press the “Login” button
- You will be strongly logged in under the platform.
- To get the appointment you suppose to enter the name of the clinic
- If there are more appointments before you then you will be provided a serial number otherwise you would be the only one in the clinic.
Scheduling An Appointment
To have an appointment with your doc, you suppose to follow the simple process given here in a step-by-step manner:-
- When you have fortunately login yourself under the portal and search for your clinic you will be allotted a serial number.
- When your serial number will come out, eSanjeevaniOPD allowed a doc. to you
- the doc. will be assigned to you, the “CALL NOW” tab get activated
- You suppose to press the button to get a call from your doc. within 120 seconds
- If you, fortunately, press on the tab then you will have a consultation with your doctor.
- The consultation will be through a media call
The consultation process with your doctor is mentioned here in a step-by-step method:-
- You do check the detailed appointment proceeded with your doctor by pressing on the link
- When you are supposed to have a video call with the doctor, your doctor will have all of the entrance to your previous health records if you upload up any.
- The doctor will also make up an electronic prescription that will suitable for your disease.
- When you will end your appointment then the doctor will dispatch the e-prescription to you and will close up the call
- You could also save for print your prescription
- You could log out of the platform after you have finished your consultation
- eSanjeevaniOPD sends out an SMS notification to the patient with a connection to download the prescription.
Procedure to View Patient Profile
- Initially of all go to the official website of the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Gov. of India
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you are needed to press on the patient profile
- Now you suppose to enter your mobile number
- After that, you suppose to press on send OTP
- Now you suppose to enter the OTP into the OTP box
- The patient profile will be visible before you
- From here you could download prescriptions or edit or add on family members
Procedure To View Timings
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Gov. of India
- The home page will appear.
- On the homepage, you are necessary to press on timings
- Now you would be redirected to a new page where you would see the list of all states
- You suppose to press on the link of your state
- The timings of OPD will be to your computer screen
Download E Sanjeevani OPD Application
To download the mobile application you suppose to follow the step-by-step process given below:-
- First, press on the link given here to directly visit the Google Play Store to download the application
- Press on the option call download
- Wait for it to download
- Install the application properly
- Follow up the registration process of the portal to register yourself.
Checking Profile and Timings
Check both of your patients by following the step-by-step application method given here:-
- Check out the patient profile by pressing on the link
- If you need to check the timing then you will have to press the link
Process To Do Doctor Login
- Go through the Ministry of Health and family welfare official website, Gov. of India
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, you suppose to press on Doctor log in
- Now you suppose to enter your mobile number and press on send OTP
- After that, you suppose to get in the OTP into the OTP box
- By following this method, you could do a doctor login
Contact The Concerned Authorities
- Initially, visit the Ministry of Health and family welfare official website, Government of India
- The home page will come out.
- To the home page, you were required to press on the contact
- Now a new page will appear before you, where you suppose to enter the necessary details like your message, mobile number, state, city, town, email address, name, etc
- After that you have to press on submit
- By following up this method, you do contact the concerned authorities