This scholarship is an opportunity for SC students of Class 11 and above. It aims to offer financial assistance to SC students studying at the post-secondary or post matriculation stage so that they do complete their education. The selected students will be given up to INR 1,200 per month and several other gain.
The selected students will be given the following benefits:
- Maintenance allowance (up to INR 1,200 per month)
- Reimbursement of mandatory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- printing charges/Thesis typing for research scholars
- Book allowance for students following correspondence courses
- specified courses by Book bank facility
- Additional allowance for disability students, for the absolute duration of the course
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: select on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: select on the ‘Student Registration’ button, fill in the required details to ‘Register’.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using the valid password and email address.
Step 4: Fill in all the necessary information in the application.
Step 5: Upload all applicable documents and submit the form.
All the candidates meet the eligibility criteria will be considerable for this scholarship.
The Documents required at the time of filling the Form are
- Income certificate
- Scanned copy of signed declaration guardian/parents
- from the head of school/institution, Scanned copy of the verified form
Procedure for Applying Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
An application for a scholarship must comprise:
- For application of scholarship, a prescribed form need to fill up and for renewal, separate application form has to be deposited to the concerned state/UT.
- For fresh scholarship,a copy of the passport size photograph along with signature need to be submitted
- All passed certificates, degree, diploma with self-testation need to be submitted of ths candidate
- Acaste certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer, and that mustnot below the rank of Tehsildar
- for income proof declaration of income by self-employed parents along with all sources of income in the form of affidavit on stamp paper issued by non-judicial for employed parents regarding they need to submit income certificate from their current employer and also any other additional source of income, they need to submit affidavit of declaration of income issued by non-judicial court on the stamp paper.
- For renewal, acknowledgement the receipt of the scholarship of previous year need to submit along with form attached with the application verified by head of institution. This in case application with the receipt under this scheme in the previous year.
Application completed in all manner need to be submitted to the Head of Institution,and also address to officer mentioned for this purposeby the state govt./UT to which that student belongs, as per the instructions.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian Citizen
- Be studying in a recognized post-secondary or post-matriculation course
- Have passed the higher examination, matriculation, or higher secondary of a recognized board or university of secondary education
- Belong to Scheduled Caste class
- Have a family income of not more than INR 2.5 lakh per annum
Reward of Post Matric Scholarship Program for SC Students 2021
- The awardees will get several gains which involve reimbursement of non-refundable tuition fees, maintenance allowance, study tour charges, book allowance for students pursuing studies through correspondence, additional allowance for students with disabilities and printing charges/thesis typing for research candidates.
- The maintenance allowance has been provided to the selected candidates is different for scholars and hostellers. Also, it will be provided as per the course opted by the students. the minimum limit is INR 230/-per month and the maximum limit of maintenance allowance is INR 1200/- per month.
- Blind scholars will get the reading allowance of up to INR 240/-per month.
- Students pursuing professional and technical courses will get the study tour charges of INR 1600/-per annum.
- Research scholars will get printing charges/thesis typing of up to INR 1600/-.