- 1 Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme 2021
- 2 Key Features
- 3 Scheme Eligibility
- 4 Scheme Documents
- 5 Scheme Official Website
- 6 Online Application
- 7 Check Status
- 8 What is Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Yojana?
- 9 Where is it launched?
- 10 Who are the beneficiaries?
- 11 What is the worth of the insurance?
- 12 What is the premium amount?
- 13 Where to apply?
- 14 HOW TO APPLY FOR THE APPLICATION FORM of PUNJAB BHAI GHANHYA SEHAT SEWA program
- 15 Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
- 16 Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Form
- 17 Scheme Card Status / Hospital List
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme 2021
Name of the scheme
Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme
Year of launch
The state government of Punjab
Farmers, cooperative bank account holders and employees
Toll free Number
1800 233 5758
Objective of the scheme– The program is aimed at offering quality health insurance to the farmers and other individuals from the endangered section of the society. With the support of the plan, affordable health insurance is accessible.
- Premium amount– Under the plan, the beneficiaries have to pay 2714 rupees that is inclusive of GST. If the beneficiary is a dependant person of the family, then they suppose to pay 679 rupees inclusive of GST.
- Health insurance amount– Upon doing the health insurance, each person of the family will provide cashless insurance worth 2 lakh rupees.
- Hospitals under the program– The beneficiaries will get treatment in all government. Hospitals, and also in non-government hospitals.
- Health insurance for the new born– The new born babies will offer free health insurance facilities up to 6 months.
- Allowance on girl child birth– The plan will offer an allowance of 2100 rupees on the birth of a girl child.
- Total budget for the program– As per the government total budget for the yojana is 109 crore rupees.
- Resident of Punjab– The program will be eligible for the Punjab resident.
- Special category– The program is applicable on the individuals who are farmers, or coming from other unsafe occupation.
- Co-operative bank employees– The program is for the co-operative bank employees and account holders as well.
- Residential address- The candidate should submit the residential address with the form.
- Identity proof– The applicant must provide a copy of Aadhar card.
- Occupational document– You require to have relevant certificates connected to your occupation.
Scheme Official Website
You do select the official website link for registration of this program.
- Step 1- To apply for the program you require to click at this link.
- Step 2- Once you select on the link the form will be visible.
- Step 3– You download the form to print it out.
- Step 4-Then you require to fill in the form with suitable information
- Step 5– Then you require to submit the form to the connected authorities.
- Step 1- In order to check the registration status you require to visit this link.
- Step 2– The applicant has to enter the request ID and then select the ‘Search’ option
- Step 3-After that your details will appear.
Toll Free Number of Scheme
If any problem in registration, you do contact with toll free number 1800 233 5758.
What is Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Yojana?
It is a health insurance program
Where is it launched?
Who are the beneficiaries?
Farmers, employees and cooperative bank account holders
What is the worth of the insurance?
2 lakh rupees for per person of the family
What is the premium amount?
The head of the family has to pay 2714 rupees and for a dependent member it is 679 rupees.
Where to apply?
visit the official website
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE APPLICATION FORM of PUNJAB BHAI GHANHYA SEHAT SEWA program
- Visit the Scheme official web site bgssstrust.com.
- Then the home page is appear.
- And explore the Scheme Online Application link.
- Open it and provide the significant details.
- Attach all of the significant documents.
- Download & take a hard copy of Scheme Online Form.
Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
Scheme aims to make quality, equitable, and affordable health care accessible to farmers and others encompassing most endangered sections of the society. People can now download the Scheme registration form/online application through the link below:-
- The Scheme Punjab Member Enrollment Form will come out as shown below:-
Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Form
Individuals can download this form and submit it to related authorities to help assistance of BGSSS insurance backed program. Till date, more than 1.42 lakh families have fill up in registration/application forms. More individuals can now fill online application at closeby cooperative cooperative/ assembly institutions.
Scheme Card Status / Hospital List
People can now check the Scheme card status through the link given below:-
Here applicants can enter their “Request ID” and select at the ‘Search’ option to check their BGSSS card status online. In this Yojana, premium for dependents is Rs. 679 (inclusive of GST) and the premium for head of the family is Rs. 2714 (inclusive of GST) .Each insured family person can avail cashless health treatment upto Rs. 2 lakh.
The complete details of the Yojana can be checked using the link:-