Under this program, many kind of facilities will be made accessible to the unemployed youngsters of the state. So that they do not face any issue in getting employment. it has been decided to initiate this yojana on a pilot basis for the construction workers and their kids of the state from the present financial year.
For the implementation of this plan, the government probably has decided to spend 90 thousand crore rupees. Under this program as through this Yojana unemployed generation people of the Punjab can get skill training and get their desired employment in their preferred field.
Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana Features and Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the unemployed youth of the state. In the cabinet meeting, Chief Minister discuss about offering skill training under this Yojana to offer employment opportunities to the unemployed teenager of the state.
- All unemployed youngster of the Punjab state do participate under this yojana and get completely free skill training to get employment.
- After getting free training under this program, all the unemployed youngsters of the punjab can easily find a job in their desired field of work.
- The state government will also offer an employment helping hand allowance of Rs. 2500 to the beneficiaries who have got skill training for a timeline of 12 months from the beginning of the training course.
- Under this Yojana, unemployed youngster of Punjab will be given short-term skill training free of cost. So that beggar unemployed teenagers do easily participate in this program and get skill training without any issue.
- Under this program, the state government has decided to begin the yojana in the first phase as a pilot project for construction workers and their kids in the state.
- Under this plan, 30000 beneficiaries will be benefited.
Eligibility criteria Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan scheme
- The candidate of the plan must be a Punjab permanent resident.
- Workers like ward construction workers and construction workers who have registered themselves with the construction workers welfare board do apply for the program and avail profits of the scheme.
- The candidate of plan must be unemployed at the time of registration of scheme.
- Domicile certificate- claiming that the candidate is a Punjab state citizen.
- Bank account details (passbook)
- Unemployment certificate of the candidate
- Education documents of candidate (Marksheet class 10thand above)
- Issued by Punjab concerned authorities- Certificate of registered worker.
- Identity card (Aadhar card)
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Employment and Skill Training|
Objectives of this Yojana 2021
- Under this program, the state government will begin ‘Mera Kaam Mera Maan’ scheme for unemployed teenagers to intensify their skills through some short-term skill training with pilot in this financial year for construction workers and their kids. To increase employability.
- Through this plan, the unemployed youngsters in the Punjab do get free skill training offered by the government and can get employment of their preference. To make unemployed youngsters of the punjab s empowered and elf-reliant through this program.
Online Application Form –Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan Yojana 2021
- The cabinet, has decided to roll out the scheme from the current fiscal on a pilot basis for construction workers and their wards.
- A target of 30,000 beneficiaries has been proposed, at a cost of ₹ 90 crore, to be covered under this pilot project.
In what manner we have to apply for Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan scheme?
People who are involved in the program can apply for it. There are numerous steps that must be followed while applying for the plan. Follow the sstep to apply for the scheme-
- Initially you have to register yourself by going through the official website of Punjab Mera Kaam Mera Maan scheme at psdm.gov.in
Punjab Skill Development Registration 2021
- On the home page, there is a link “Register for skill training”. Select that link.
- After that, you will be redirected to new page. There will be an option “Apply for skill training”. Click on that link for application form of the scheme.
- In the application form, provide the specified information. The details involve mobile number, religion, date of birth, Aadhar card, name, caste, fathers name, preference to skills and more.
- Finally submit the registration form. Recheck the form to ignore any mistake.
Key features of the scheme
- The Punjab state government has launched this scheme.
- The beneficiaries of the program are the Punjab unemployed youth.
- Under this plan, employment allowance of Rs 2,500 will be offered to the beneficiaries for 12 months.
- The training period under the yojana will be for 12 months.
- in Punjab Skill development mission training, the training will be offered by Skill training programmers.