E-Shramik project aims to ease the construction workers to get various profits, to collect online tax and subsequently provide various welfare measures online.
- 1 Advantages of E Shramik Card
- 2 Required Details and Documents for E Shramik Portal
- 3 Register online for E Shram Portal: CSC Login?
- 4 What is the method for registering for E-Shram Card?
- 5 How UAN Shrimik card can be checked online?
- 6 What Are the Features of E Portal?
- 7 What is the age of any disorganized worker to be applied online for E Shram Card Self Registration?
- 8 What is UAN Shramik Card and its validity?
- 9 In how much timeline I will get my E Shramik UAN Card?
- 10 How many workers presently has been registered to E Shram portal eshram.gov.in?
- 11 What is e Shram Portal toll-free no, helpline number?
- 12 Is there registration fees at eSHRAM portal for Sharmik Card apply?
- 13 is it compulsory that user present their ration cards, Bank passbooks, and electricity bills, When registering to E-Shram?
Advantages of E Shramik Card
Complete details about all the gains that will be accessible to you for this portal is given here, please read it carefully:-
- If you die due to fortuitous death, then you will be provided 2 lakh rupees.
- In case of partial disability, more than Rs 1 lakh will be provided.
- By register on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security plan profits.
- After registering you shall be given a premium wave for one year.
- Through this, you do also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
- Through this portal, you shall also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
- If you login into it then your opportunity of getting a job enhance.
- Through this, you will also be offered with financial support.
Required Details and Documents for E Shramik Portal
To apply on this portal, you want the following paper work which are as follows:-
- Address proof
- Family details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill details
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
Register online for E Shram Portal: CSC Login?
Complete details about those who can register themselves on this portal has been given to you. So read the information given here carefully:-
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
- After that on the home page, you suppose to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting, the next page will appear.
- In that, you have to enter your phone number which is connected with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you suppose to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to choose the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
Then you suppose to click on ‘Send OTP
Now you will get an OTP. Do enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and accept the terms and conditions and just click on the Submit button.
- The application form will be open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the paper work also have to be uploaded.
- After doing it click on submit and do grip the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be finished on E Shramik Portal.
What is the method for registering for E-Shram Card?
UAN eShram Card will be made accessible to those connected to the unorganized sector, it is clear. As along with complete information on registering for the E Shram card on https://eshram.gov.in. Registration will be canceled or rejected if a candidate does not reach the eligibility requirements. You do that by doing these steps:
• Visit to https://eshram.gov.in to open the official web portal.
• Registration can be gain access by clicking the link.
• As soon as you click on the link, a new window will appear.
• Now, you’ll see a new page with certain details you need to enter.
• Please fill out the registration form rightly.
• If you receive an OTP, wait until it comes on your mobile device.
• Continue to register after that.
• The message that the application has been profitably submitted must be saved.
How UAN Shrimik card can be checked online?
Active cell number, Aadhaar number connected to Aadhaar, and bank account information are being utilized to check the status of candidate who have apply online for an eShram Card. The eshram.gov.in portal will then confirm all the information that you given after e Shram Card Self Registration. The Sharmik Card and The UAN number will be provided formed on your verification and the eligibility criteria. Please refer to this for details about checking the registration status online and to download the E Shram card.
• The web portal will supposed to be opened.
• Do enter your login details.
• After login, it will redirect you to your dashboard page.
• From there, if the application is accepted, you will get the link to download the E-Shram card in a tiny time line.
• It is possible that the status will not be accepted, so you suppose to reapply.
• The status should still be in progress for you to proceed.
The above procedures can all be finished by you or at a CSC Login Centre closeby you. It supports you with downloading, registration, and status of Shramik Cards on eshram.gov.in. Moreover, while registering online, the applicant require to carry the essential documents listed above.
What Are the Features of E Portal?
• E Shram, EA’s new employment portal was set in motion by the Union Employment Minister.
• The e-Shram portal will put together a national database of 38 crore unorganized workers.
• Aadhaar will be put in into this database.
• Through this portal, laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be connected.
• We will enter into the portal the educational qualifications, addresses,names, skill types, etc., of our applicant.
• By utilizing the e-shram portal, the workers will be allowed to access many facilities.
• An individual 12 digit record will be given to all the registered workers, which will be valid nationwide.
• These cards will also offer workers with profits from different schemes.
• With this card, workers can be divided based on their work, making employment pretty easy for them.
• In addition to operating and launching plans for workers through the database, the government will also receive assistance.
• The Ministry of Labor and Employment will be answerable for this portal.
What is the age of any disorganized worker to be applied online for E Shram Card Self Registration?
She or he must be between 16 to 59 years.
What is UAN Shramik Card and its validity?
It is for Unorganized Workers who are registered at eShram Portal. UAN Shramik card will assign as valid and permanent for a lifetime.
In how much timeline I will get my E Shramik UAN Card?
It will take some time as the portal is set in motion recently.
How many workers presently has been registered to E Shram portal eshram.gov.in?
The data of current registration is 66,90,039 till now and count more day by day.
What is e Shram Portal toll-free no, helpline number?
The toll-free number is 14434 available in many languages like Tamil, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Telugu, and Odia. You do contact at eSHRAM Portal email address: [email protected]
Is there registration fees at eSHRAM portal for Sharmik Card apply?
No, the registration is completely free.
is it compulsory that user present their ration cards, Bank passbooks, and electricity bills, When registering to E-Shram?
It is a compulsory document.