To refine Hospital facilities to all of the inhabitants of Punjab state, the related authorities of the government of punjab have come up with the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
The key objective through the execution of the plan is to offer cashless treatment to all of the inhabitants of Punjab state. As it will be given to the beggar people of the state so that they can easily go to the hospital for their checkup and also undergo high end surgeries without any economic worries. Also, yearly incentives are offered under the scheme.
Beneficiaries to Be Enrolled in Six Months
- The government is all set to boost up the method of generating e-cards by organizing a camp at the village level in all the districts.
- These camps will be conducted by the concerned departments and e-cards will be provided and generated to all the eligible families.
- Special centres in order to generate E-cards will be set up so that all the beneficiaries of this Yojana will be covered under 6 months.
- Punjab Mandi Board has also commanded to organise camps at the Market committee in order to register all the farmers under this plan.
- The taxation and excise department is also conducted to organise an awareness drive for tiny traders who come under this plan.
Details Of Sarbat Sehat Yojana
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Chief Minister of Punjab
Residents Of Punjab
Providing health benefits
Types Of Beneficiaries Under Sarbat Sehat Yojana
- NFSA Ration Card-There are 20.43 Lakh Smart Ration Card Holders and there are 14.86 Lakh under SECC
- Construction Worker- under construction welfare board, there are 2.38 lakh construction workers.
- Small Traders-under the Excise & Taxation Department, there are 0.46 lakh families (Government of Punjab)
- J-Form Farmers-under Punjab Mandi Board, there are 4.94 lakh J-Form holder farmers (Government of Punjab)
- Small and Marginal Farmers-under Punjab Mandi Board, there are 2.76 lakh Small and Marginal farmers, (Government of Punjab)
- Journalist- under PUNMEDIA, there are 4700 Accredited and Yellow cardholder Journalist, Government of Punjab
The common eligibility criteria to come under the benefit of the Yojana plan are as follows:-
- The candidate should be Punjab resident.
- Candidate should connected to below the poverty line category.
- The Candidate should hold a ration card.
Sehat Bima Yojana Beneficiary List Checking Procedure
The website of the plan offers a facility to check the eligibility of the application in the plan. To check your eligibility, you suppose to go through the simple steps:-
- Initially, Visit the Official Websiteof the State health agency, Punjab
- The home page come visible in front of you
- On the homepage, you suppose to click on Check Eligibility Under AB-SSBY
- On the web page, you will get two alternatives to check your eligibility namely-
- Search by PAN No./Aadhaar No./ Construction Worker ID No./ Smart Ration Card No./Journalist ID No.
- Search by Name
- Click on your desired option.
- Enter the asked information
- Click on show status
Procedure to Search Common Service Centre
- Open State health agency, Punjab state Official Website Official Website
- The home page will come appear in front of you
- On the homepage, you suppose to click on citizen’s corner
- After that, you suppose to click on the Common Service Centre
- Now a new page will appear before you where you have to choose your district
- After that, you suppose to click on the search
- CSC center information will be on your computer screen.
Check For Disabled AB-SSBY E-Card
- First visit State health agency, Govt. Website of Punjab
- The home page come visibe in front of you
- On home page you suppose to click on citizen corner
- Then, you suppose to click on Check For Disabled AB-SSBY E-Card
- Now a new page will appear before you where you have to enter the necessary details
- After that, you suppose to click on search
- Required information will come to your computer screen.
Procedure to Search Empanelled Hospitals
- At initial stage, Visit the Official Website of the State health agency, Punjab
- The home page will be visible in front of you
- On the home, do auto click on the hospital’s tab
- Now you suppose to click on Empanelled Hospitals
- After that, you have to choose the category that is private or government, specialty and district
- Now you suppose to click on the search
- Impanelled hospital list will appear on your computer screen.
Search De-Empanelled Hospitals
- Open Punjab State health agency, online website
- The home page will appear visible in front of you
- On the homepage, you suppose to click on the hospital tab
- After that, you suppose to click on De-Empanelled Hospitals
• The list of De-empanelled hospitals (as soon as you click on this link) will visible on your computer screen.
Download Referral Slip Format
• State health agency, https://sha.punjab.gov.in/shapunjab/index.php open this Punjab govt website
• The home page will visible in front of you
• On the homepage, you suppose to click on the hospital tab
• Now you suppose to click on Download Referral Slip Format
• As soon as you click on this link, referral slip format will visible on your computer screen
• You definitely download the format and do take a printout of it
• Address:- Third Floor, E-Block, Punjab School Education Board, SAS Nagar (Mohali), Sector-62.
• Email ID:[email protected]
• For any type of complaints / information/ clarification contact on Toll-Free No. 104 or 14555
Core features of AB-SSBY
1. Rs 5 Lakh per family per year, cashless insurance health cover
2. tertiary & secondary cashless care treatment (1579 packages) in authorised & public private hospitals of Punjab and Chandigarh.
3. Government Hospitals reserved 180 packages.
4. Entitlement based Scheme.
5. Pre-existing diseases are secured and treatment package includes 15 day’s post hospitalization expenditure and 3 day’s pre-hospitalization.
6. Beneficiaries can avail health services at empanelled government and private hospitals in all states of por nation where this plan is being implemented
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Hospital List
• Initially open the official website of SSBY Punjab
• In the second step candidate have to take their pointer on the “Hospitals” option
• now select the relevant option and click on it
• a new window will appear
• now choose the option like districts, specialty etc
• now you will explore it on your screen
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Eligibility
• The candidate of this scheme should connected to a BPL (Below Poverty Line) family.
• The Beneficiary should be a resident of Punjab State.
• The beneficiary should have its name in the familys ration card.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Benefits
• The most significant benefit of the this Scheme Punjab is that the state government is offering health insurance of rupees 5 lakh to every beneficiary family for their medical treatment. Moreover, surgeries and common diseases are also involved in this cashless scheme.
• Farmers who apply for free health insurance scheme are allowed to visit 115 most prominent
Yojana Punjab hospitals list of the state
• This plan is not beneficial for a person but this cover full Free family health insurance.
• Through this scheme plan, the beggar people of Punjab now are free from all type of health worries and pretty expensive medical treatment.
Online Registration Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY)
- At initial level, go through the official website (Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Website)
- Opt your preferred scheme and then select the “Apply Now” option
- As soon as a new window will come with a form
- fill your information in this form
- Select to the submit button as to complete the registration.
What is Ayushman Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
This is a free medical insurance scheme offered by the government of Punjab to BPL holders and poor farmers for their free medical treatment.
Under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, how many diseases are covered?
Under the cashless treatment scheme, 1396 diseases are included.
Who has launched Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
Punjab State Government
Achievements of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
So far 46 lakh e-cards have been issued under this scheme.
So far 3.80 lakh people have been treated under this scheme.
So far, Rs 453 crore has been spent by the government on Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
About 767 hospitals have been included under this.
More than 6600 heart surgeries have been done, 3900 joint replacements done, 9000 cancer treatment done and 96000 dialysis done.
Treatments for Kovid-19 have also been included under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
Under the scheme, insurance of Rs 5 lakh has been provided per beneficiaries.
So far, the number of health packages under this scheme has increased from 1393 to 1579.
Incentive amount under Sarbat Sehat Yojana
Cashless health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per annum will be provided.
1396 packages will be provided for cashless secondary care and tertiary care treatment in government and private hospitals.
124 packets have been earmarked for government hospitals.
Treatment package for 3 days pre hospitalization and 15 days post hospitalization expenses will be provided.
Major diseases will also be covered under this scheme.
NFSA Ration Card
J-Form Holder Farmers
Small and Marginal Farmers
Accredited and Yellow Card Journalist