Celebrate the Girl Child and authorize her Education
The purpose of the plan are as under:
- To stop gender biased sex selective elimination
- To make certain protection and survival of the girl child
- To make certain education and participation of the girl child
The 100 districts (45.9KB) have been recognized on the ground of lower Child Sex Ratio as per Census 2011 cover up all UTs/States as a pilot with at least one district in every state.
The plan has further been enlarged to 61 additional districts selected from 11 States/UT having CSR below 918.
Pan India Expansion of BBBP
The Pan India Expansion of BBBP cover up all 640 districts (as per census 2011) of the country was introduced on 8th March 2018.
- Primary : new and Young married couples; Lactating and Pregnant mothers; parents
- Secondary : private hospitals, medical doctors/ practitioners, in-laws, Youth, adolescents (girls and boys), diagnostic centres and nursing homes
- Tertiary : media, PRIs; general public as a whole, industry associations, women SHGs/Collectives, religious leaders, voluntary organizations, medical associations, officials and frontline workers.
- Execute a endure Social Mobilization and Communication Campaign to develop equal value for the girl child and encourage her education.
- Take part with Communities to challenge social norms and gender stereotypes.
- To certain service delivery schemes/structures & programmes are adequately responsive to issues of children’s and gender rights.
- Sanction inter-institutional and Inter-sectoral convergence at District/Block/Grassroot levels.
Advocacy and Media Campaign on BBBP
Under the yojana, a Nation-wide campaign was introduced for celebrating Girl Child and qualify her education. The campaign aims to certain that girls are educated, born, and bring up without differentiation to become empowered citizens of this nation with equal rights. A very good media approach is being adopted to develop disseminating information and awareness about the issue across the country.
- Refine the Sex Ratio at Birth in chosen gender critical districts by 2 points in a year.
- At least 1.5 % increase per year of Institutional Deliveries.
- Expand enrolment of girls in secondary education to 82% by 2018-19.
- Offering functional washroom for girls in each school in selected districts.
- Refine the nourishment status of girls – by lessening number of anaemic and underweight girls under 5 years of age.
- To certain universalization of ICDS, girls’ attendance and equal care monitored, utilizing joint ICDS NHM Mother Child Protection Cards.
- Encourage a presentive environment for Girl Children through execution of Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act 2012.
- Grassroot functionaries/aim Elected Representatives as Community Champions to mobilize communities to refine CSR and encourage Girl’s education.
Benefits of PM BBBP Scheme
To take advantage of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, you can open the bank account of your girl child from birth till 10 years.
This scheme is a very good scheme in the field of education and protection of daughters.
Under this scheme, killing of daughters in the country can be stopped.
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the government will provide financial help to girls for their studies and marriage.
Discrimination between sons and daughters will be reduced.
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the amount deposited by you and the financial help given by the government will be given to you.
If you also want to take advantage of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, then you have to register by visiting the official website.
Eligibility for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
The girl’s age should be 10 years to register under this scheme.
A Sukanya Samriddhi account must be open up in the name of the girl child.
The girl must be a permanent resident of India.
Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Parent’s identity card
Daughter’s birth certificate
Passport size photo
How to apply for BBBP Scheme?
First of all registration has to go on the official website of Ministry of Women and Child Development. After getting through the official website, the home page will appear in front of you.
To the home page, you will get the alternative of Women Empowerment Scheme. Hit on this option.
After this, the next page will appear in front of you, on this page you will have to hit on the option of BBBP scheme. Then a new page will be visible in front of you on the computer screen.
After this read the detailed information and follow the process of registration as mentioned.
How To Apply BBBP Yojana Offline?
First of all you have to go to your nearest government bank branch or post office.
After this, you have to get BBBP application form and enter all the details in it.
After providing all the details in the application form you suppose to attach all the necessaary documents with the application form.
Now submit the application form to the concerned bank officer. In this way your Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana application will be completed.
What is BBBP Scheme?
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the parents will have to open the daughter’s account. In this, whenever the applicant will open the account of his daughter, from then till the age of 14 years, the applicant will have to deposit the prescribed amount in the account. And apart from this, the applicant can open the account from the birth of the daughter till the age of 10 years.
Who will be given the benefit of this scheme?
The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the daughters of the country so that their future will be more secure.
How much amount will have to be deposited under the scheme?
We have given complete information about the amount deposited under the scheme in our written article. If you want to know the information related to the scheme, then you read the given article completely.
What will the applicant have to do to apply for the scheme?
To apply for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the applicant has to go to his nearest bank and post office and submit the application form of the scheme.